You stand a chance to be the next ZALORA Scholar! Receive a grant worth RM 5,000 and an internship with us. Applications open on 16 May 2016. Send your application in by 11.59 pm on 31 July 2016.
ZALORA is an online fashion retailer that believes in making fashion accessible. It is the core of our business – we bring high-street labels to Asia in a convenient way. Secretly, we are tech geeks who love numbers and codes as much as affordable fast-fashion. Our passion for all things sartorial and digital, coupled with our dedication to our customers, define everything that we do. ZALORA Scholars will get the opportunity to gain valuable insights from the e-commerce industry.
The ZALORA SCHOLARSHIP -
Function VS Fashion
Function VS Fashion
The question for this year is “Function Vs Fashion: How the Two Coexist in (Major) Trends Over the Decades”.
We have seen fashion trends that arise because of practicality. For instance, printed compression leggings are now a major feature in Athleisure. That being said, we have also witnessed fashion for fashion’s sake like mood rings.
Here at ZALORA, we appreciate the interaction between function and fashion in design. Send us your compelling insights based on the above theme by 31 July 2016 and you might be the next ZALORA Scholar!
Have any questions that need answering? Check out the F.A.Q page, or email us at email@example.com. The 2015 theme was “The Science of Fashion”. Curious about the 2015 ZALORA Scholar Winner? Check out their entry!Meet the 2015 Winner
Who is a ZALORA Scholar?
We welcome applicants from all tertiary institutions. Undergraduates and students from vocational schools are eligible for the scholarship. A passion for fashion is a plus. We would be assessing you based on academic results and the quality of your entry.
ZALORA Scholars not only hold an outstanding curricular performance, they also display creativity in engaging the theme, acute analytical skills, and reflect the key ZALORA values in their entry.
Thank You For Applying
Do look out for the theme for 2017, which will be revealed in May! All the best and thank you for your support.
- Not be a ZALORA employee or the immediate family member of a ZALORA employee;
- Not be a current holder of any scholarship, locally or overseas;
- Present good co-curricular activities records;
- Possess outstanding academic school results;
- Be applying for admission or is a student to a full-time course at any of the tertiaries listed on our Partner Institution page; and
- Not be a final year student.
- A one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to RM 5,000; and
- Priority given to each winner who applies for an internship at ZALORA.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no fee or charge for any entries to this competition.
- All submitted entries must be work done by the applicant.
- The scholarship is offered to all students reading a full-time course at any of the tertiaries listed on our Partner Institution page, save for final-year students. Successful applicants are required to submit a proof of their enrollment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records
- Only applications and entries in English will be accepted
- ZALORA will only process completed applications.
- ZALORA reserves the exclusive right to publish any one or all of the entries received.
- While there is no bond attached to the scholarship, each scholarship recipient is required to complete his course and maintain his grades.
- Recipients of the scholarship may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary, grant, award or allowance without prior approval from ZALORA.
- If the scholarship recipient decides to withdraw from the course and/or terminate the scholarship prematurely, ZALORA reserves the right to impose repayment of all scholarship monies disbursed, as well as any other damages that may be incurred.
- This is not an exhaustive list of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. Each applicant will be required to sign an agreement detailing the procedures and expectations, on top of all Terms and Conditions, before entering into this competition.