Enrich Malaysia Airlines Zalora 12 .12 Fever Campaign
“12.12 Online Fever Campaign” is a special tactical campaign between Enrich Malaysia Airlines and Zalora (“the Organisers”) for Enrich Members in Malaysia starting from 12 December till 24 December 2014 inconjunction with Zalora Online Fever.
- Enrich members are able to earn 1 Enrich Mile for every RM1 spent on their purchase through www.zalora.com.my
- This contest is open to all Malaysian residents age 18 years and above.
- Enrich Member who made any purchase amount from Zalora during the campaign period will be entitled to participate in the contest.
- 3 members will be selected and will be required to answer few questions related to Enrich or Malaysia Airlines before they will be announced as winners.
- Each winner will be awarded with two (2) return flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi (the “Prizes”).
- The list of members will be provided by Zalora from Enrich Members accrual miles purchase list.
The campaign Guidelines
• Must be an Enrich member. Your Enrich Membership Number will be used as the serial number for the Contest ;
• Purchase must be made between 12 December 2014 to 24 December 2014;
• No minimum purchase to be eligible for the contest;
• Purchase any type of product from Zalora online.
• Proof of purchase from Zalora is required;
• Ensure to provide complete information of yourself with your full name, IC or passport number and contact number. Malaysia Airlines and Zalora will only use the winner ‘s personal details to administrate the contest.
• Submissions which do not follow the criteria above will be excluded from the contest immediately. Entrants are required to provide their full details as stated above, and are required to comply with all rules in order to be eligible for the prize. Malaysia Airlines will not be held responsible for any ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
DEADLINE: The final date for submitting your entries is on 24 December 2014 before before 12.00 midnight. The organizer anticipates announcing the winners by 28 February 2014 via email and on https://www.facebook.com/malaysiaairlines.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above (“Participants”) except for the following persons:
- Permanent and/or temporary employees of Zalora, other companies within the Jade Esservices Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and their immediate family members
- Permanent and/or temporary employees of Malaysia Airlines, other companies within the Malaysia Airlines Group of Companies, and their immediate family members; and
- The Organisers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require answer few questions related to Malaysia Airlines , proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Malaysia Airlines ) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
- By joining the Contest, it is deemed that Participants have read and have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in the Participant being disqualified and the forfeiture of any of any Prizes at Malaysia Airline’s absolute discretion.
- To participate and qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to be :
- Winners will be determined by The Organisers in its absolute discretion based on the Entry and accurate answers given by members (“Winners”).
- Winners will receive two (2) return flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi (the “Prizes”).
- The Prizes shall exclude all surcharges, airport taxes, insurance, administrative fees and withholding tax and shall be subject to Malaysia Airlines General Conditions of Carriage.
- Flights are subject to availability and shall be at the discretion of Malaysia Airlines.
- The Winners will be notified at any time as decided by Malaysia Airlines via their respective emails submitted to Malaysia Airlines or any other mode of communication (“Notification”). The Notification will include instructions on how to claim the Prizes.
- Winners must confirm receipt of the notification from Malaysia Airlines within seven (7) days and confirm to Malaysia Airlines their full name, contact details and email address.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to select an alternative Winner in the event that Malaysia Airlines has reasonable grounds for believing that a Winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of equal value.
- Malaysia Airlines will attempt to contact the winner three (3) times. In the event that the winner is not reachable in all three (3) attempts, his/her prize will be forfeited. Malaysia Airlines shall have the discretion to select another participant as the winner.
- Participants may submit more than one entry; however, winner is entitled to only one prize.
- Participants agree to indemnify and keep Malaysia Airlines indemnified against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages or expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any breach or non-performance of any of the representations, warranties or other terms herein contained or implied by law.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to disqualify any Participants from the Contest, and to ban such Participants from any future promotion or contest of Malaysia Airlines, if Malaysia Airlines finds or believes such Participants are interfering with the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten or harass Malaysia Airlines, the Malaysia Airlines 's agencies, other participants or any other person.
- Malaysia Airlines (including their respective employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the Prizes offered or forfeited.
- Participants (including the Winners) agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify Malaysia Airlines and Zalora, its agents, servants, employees or representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise in connection with this Contest and/or as a result of the Participants’ entry into the Contest and/or the awarding and use/ misuse of the Prizes.
- All information submitted by Participants in their participation of this Contest shall belong to Malaysia Airlines and the Winners irrevocably and unconditionally consent and permit Malaysia Airlines to use, publish or feature the Winners and/or their designs (which may include the Winners’ name, statements about the Contest and/or Entry or any of its related matter) without further notice or compensation for publicity, advertising or any other related purposes in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to in any of Malaysia Airline’s publications, websites and/or any promotional materials connected to the Contest.
- Malaysia Airlines accepts no responsibility for any Entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible Entries will be disqualified. Malaysia Airlines shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry during the Contest Period which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption, reasonable effort may be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Participants.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by Malaysia Airlines does not entitle the Winners to any claim or compensation against Malaysia Airlines for any and all loss or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- Malaysia Airlines expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the complete agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions, agreements, understandings or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice or liability to the Participants, Winners or any third party. Participants and/or Winners are advised to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so that Participants and/or Winners will be apprised of any changes. By participating in the Contest following a change to these Terms and Conditions constitutes agreement to the new terms. If Participants and/or Winners cannot comply with the amended terms, the Participants and/or Winners only remedy is to cease from participating in or withdraw from the Contest.
- The failure or delay of Malaysia Airlines to exercise any of its rights under these terms or upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of those rights or of the breach.
- These Terms and Conditions shall in all respect, include all matters of construction, validity and performance be governed by, construed and enforced exclusively in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
a) An Enrich member. Your Enrich Membership Number will be used as the serial number for the Contest ;
b) Purchase must be made between 12 December 2014 to 24 December 2014;
c) No minimum purchase to be eligible for the contest;
d) Purchase any type of product from Zalora online;
e) Proof of purchase from Zalora is required;
f) Entry must include participant’s full name, email address and contact number.
a) Judges' decisions are final shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, enquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained. ;