We are one with everyone across South East Asia and the world as we take action against COVID-19. As announced by our Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, the National Restricted Movement Order will take effect from March 18 until March 31. While we clarify this directive with the relevant authorities, we would like to share the immediate steps that ZALORA is taking to prioritise the safety of our customers, partners, and the community we share.
These preventive measures are effective immediately and until further notice.
- Work from home measures implemented for ZALORA employees.
- Social distancing and temperature checks at all entry and exit points enforced at the ZALORA Warehouse. Regular sanitation of all workstations and devices in full effect. Hand sanitizers are made available in all major access areas.
- Face masks, temperature checks, and regular sanitation enforced for all riders. Delivery partners will not require customers' signatures on mobile devices and avoid handing packages at close distance. Drop offs at mailboxes or behind doors are preferred, with all riders stepping back when customers retrieve their pacakges.
- Deliveries to non-residential addresses (including offices and schools): Our riders will be calling you to confirm if you are available to receive your pacel. If you are at home, please give your new address to the riders and they will deliver your parcel on the next working day. To avoid delays, please opt to deliver to a residential address at check out.
- Temporary closure of some CollectCo branches. Pick up from these CollectCo branches: MBE (Mail Boxes), Caring Pharmacy, and MyNews or opt for hassle-free delivery.
- Temporary closure of PostCo and NinjaVan drop off points. Please drop off your return item via PosLaju and select CollectCo branches (MBE Mail Boxes, Caring Pharmacy, MyNews) or schedule a return pick up with Grab. Learn more about the returns process here
Our website and app will continue to remain online throughout this period. Please do expect delays in delivery and returns as we continue to clarify the restrictions on movement.
Our customer service team is here to help with any queries you may have during this time.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through this time. Safe shopping, everyone!