Safety Steel Toe Steel Plate Anti Slip Genuine Leather Boots - Brown MZHK13013
- Excellent build quality & certified with Malaysian Standard (MS-SIRIM).
- Top-grain Genuine leather upper materials.
- Harden steel toe impact protection.
- Dual zipper easy slip-on.
- Fabric linings are soft and durable, feet slide easily in and out.
- PU insole provides additional support with impact absorption.
- The outsole is sewn onto the leather upper.
- Oil, heat & acid resistance rubber outsole.
- Nitrile rubber outsole provides excellent traction and slips resistance.
- Anti nails steel penetration resistance (1100N).
- Best for a heavy manufacturer, chemical, oil, and gas environment.
- Made in Malaysia.
- These pairs of footwear with approx 2kg weight.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Upper Material||Genuine Leather|
|Inner Material||Synthetic Materials|
|Sole Material||Rubber Materials|
|Inner sole material||Synthetic Materials|
|Type of leather||Cow Leather|
|Care label||Gently using soft cloth and pour some leather cleaner and rub the surface of the leather footwear to get dirt and stains off. Then wipe the safety boots with a clean & dry cloth or towel and leave them till they dry.|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more
Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Pack your item (with its original packaging and tags intact) together with the returns slip and invoice (Seller only) into your ZALORA delivery package and submit your return request online. Drop off at PosLaju/NinjaVan/JnT (Malaysia), PostCo/CollectoCo (Klang Valley), and GoRush (Brunei). Or book a return pick up via NinjaVan (Klang Valley), Grab (Malaysia) or GoRush (Brunei).
Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully.
For more details, please visit our FAQs here.Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here.
Find out if Cash on Delivery is available for your location HERE.
Malaysia: Enjoy FREE shipping or LOWER shipping fees (depending on your delivery region) when you spend RM 99 and above on items sold by ZALORA. Items sold by each respective Seller and fulfilled by ZALORA must also equal to or exceed RM 50, unless stated otherwise. Final shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Brunei: Enjoy LOWER shipping when you spend RM 200 and above on items sold by ZALORA (does not apply on Sold by Seller, fulfilled by ZALORA items). Final shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery time: 5 working days(6 days for East Malaysia).
Minimum spend is calculated after applying any vouchers or discounts, if any. Click here to learn more on our shipping fees policy.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.