LANEIGE Edge Drawing Eyeliner Sharpie Deep Black (new 01.2016)
This item is sold by ZALORA and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
Natural eye [How-to for double-lidded eyes]
1. First, while keeping your eyes closed, draw the tail of the eyes long.
2. Using the end point of the eye tail as starting point, draw a line by turning the direction inward.
3. As if drawing an eye line, draw a line starting from the inside of the eyes and connect it with the line you drew in the previous step.
4. Using the liner, fill in the inside of the outline in detail. Complete naturally defining eye makeup by filling in between eyelashes in detail!
Deep eye [How-to for single-lidded eyes]
1. While keeping your eyes open, draw the tail of the eyes in dots by using the diagonal tip of the Sharpie liner.
2. As if drawing a contour, draw dotted lines to connect the front area and the tail of the eyes.
3. Thickly fill in the inside of the dotted lines.
4. While keeping the eyes open, fill in the front area of the eyes to complete subtly deep eyes.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Carbon Black, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beheneth-30, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Production country||South Korea|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
Due to hygiene reasons and/or suppliers' requests, we do not accept returns for this item.
For the full list of non-returnable items, please see the FAQ HERE.
Find out if Cash on Delivery is available for your location HERE.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.