[LC] Lancome Rénergie H.C.F Triple Hyaluronic Acid Serum 3ml
RM 37.20 RM 33.48
WHAT IT DOES
The expert combination of powerhouse ingredients in this formula, represented by the name H.C.F. (Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C+ Niacinamide, and Ferulic Acid) is designed to deliver optimal anti-aging benefits in one triple dose. It targets visible improvement of aging signs, layer by layer: Layer 1 – Volume Loss, Layer 2 – Wrinkles, and Layer 3 – Dark Spots.
How was it :
Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum is a breakthrough innovation that marks a new era of Lancôme high-performance skincare. With its unique triple-chamber packaging and masterful combination of ingredients, this revolutionary anti-aging serum strikes the perfect balance between being highly efficacious while also providing a gentle and caring experience for the skin. It is the first triple-dose serum of its kind on the market.
- The first serum contains next-generation Hyaluronic Acid, the latest evolution of this ingredient designed with fragmented molecules to provide better absorption into the skin.
- The second serum contains a combination of a highly potent, but stable and fast-working form of Vitamin C and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), which together are known to help brighten skin and help visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine line, and wrinkles.
- The third serum contains Ferulic Acid, a powerful antioxidant that is stabilized in its own water-free chamber to preserve its potency over time.
How to apply:
1. On first application, activate by pressing several times on the pump until the 3 formulas appear.
2. Morning and night, dispense the equivalent of 2 pumps in the palm of your hand or fingertips. Mix.
3. Apply on face and neck using outward and upwards motions. Follow your your moisturiser.
4. For optimal results, use with Advanced Génifique and a SPF moisturiser.
1. Our product stocks are 100% genuine. Some products may not have an instruction manual in the box. However, you can find the list of ingredients and product descriptions in English, Chinese, or Japanese on the packing or product itself.
2. We sell trial sizes or miniature sizes to our customers as an opportunity to try the product before buying the regular size. You may see the “Not for Sale” or “Sample” label on the product and may not have a box of their own. Do not worry, as they are 100% genuine and the quality is the same as the regular size product.
3. The date printed on the product is the manufactured or production date.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
Due to hygiene reasons and/or suppliers' requests, we do not accept returns for this item.
For the full list of non-returnable items, please see the FAQ HERE.
Find out if Cash on Delivery is available for your location HERE.