Givenchy Beauty Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation W100 30ml

 
RM 363.00
Givenchy Beauty Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation W100
Size : 30ml

THE MASTER OF LIGHTS Foundation meets skincare as hydration and flawless coverage come together in one glow-enhancing formula. Givenchy brings 30 years expertise of working light on the face to its first skincare foundation in the Prisme Libre collection. Made with 97% natural origin ingredients*, it takes care of the skin day by day while instantly enhancing natural beauty with a luminous finish. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimizing the formulas integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture. INSTANT GLOW Skin appears radiant, moisturized and perfectly even upon application and blemishes seem corrected. With a seamless finish, the complexion remains glowing and corrected for up to 12 hours and stay fresh through the day. LONG-TERM RESULTS Nurtured by our 97% natural origin formula* enriched with active ingredients, the overall quality of the skins beauty is improved application after application. Natural glow and moisturization improve, while pores and imperfections are refined over time. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimizing the formulas integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture. KEY BENEFITS     12-hour glow*     12-hour correction*     24-hour hydration *     90% skincare formula**     97% natural origin ingredients***     12-hour wear*     Blurring and correcting finish     Improves skin texture and radiance day by day     Breathable, comfortable, non-comedogenic     Buildable coverage Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow is available in a palette of 30 different shades. 30 shades designed not just for the tone of the skin, but also for its warm, cool or neutral undertones. A perfect fit for each and every complexion.
*Instrumental test conducted on 33 volunteers. **Minimum percentage of the foundation base in order to hydrate before adding coloring ingredient. ***Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contributes to optimizing the formulas integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture
28 Mall MY
HONG KONG
Visit store
Fulfilled by ZALORA
Delivery estimate
Select a location or enter your postcode to get estimated delivery dates
Delivery information for
View Select a location
Select a location to see estimated delivery time and prices
100% Original Product
Select Size
One Size
{"size":{"opt-One-Sizeitem-0":{"skus":{"96F7FBE76A415EGS-021FDU":1}}}}
{"96F7FBE76A415EGS-021FDU":"10"}
false
Only --number-- item in stock. Almost gone, grab it now!
Only --number-- items in stock. Almost gone, grab it now!
Currently available
Product not available
No stock available
All sizes available. Low in stock Almost gone, grab it now!
All sizes available
Only --number-- sizes available. Low in stock Almost gone, grab it now!
Only --number-- sizes available
1 size available. Low in stock Almost gone, grab it now!
1 size available
Share

Have A Question?

We're here to help!

Check out our FAQ here
SKU 96F7FBE76A415EGS
Non-sale item This item is excluded from vouchers and discounts
Return restrictions apply This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team

Due to hygiene reasons and/or suppliers' requests, we do not accept returns for this item.


For the full list of non-returnable items, please see the FAQ HERE.

Delivery information for
  • Cash on Delivery is disabled on this item.
  • Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via Credit Card, Online Banking, Paypal and ATM/CDM.
  • Should you have any questions, please feel free to drop us an email here