Givenchy Beauty Le Rouge Sheer Velvet N18 3.4g

RM 263.00
Givenchy Beauty Le Rouge Sheer Velvet N18
Weight : 3.4g

Givenchy presents Le Rouge Sheer Velvet, the new blurring sheer matte lipstick in a refillable pink velvet case. Available in 11 vibrant shades, lips are infused with intense color and a longwear soft-focus effect. The glide-on sensorial texture ensures an immensely smooth application. Thanks to mango butter, rich in vitamin E, this lipstick instantly envelops lips in weightless comfort, combined with up to 12-hour, wear and an initial hydration preserved for up to 24 hours. Remaining lightweight and uniform, the matte, blurring effect can be built up as desired. Self scoring on 22 volunteers Instrumental test on 20 volunteers Instrumental test on 11 volunteers Dressed in a sumptuous pink velvet case, Le Rouge Sheer Velvet lipstick boasts a breakthrough luxury refill mechanism, making it the first refillable Givenchy fashion accessory. For the ultimate lip care and color duo, team with Le Rouge Baume lipstick, for 24-hour hydration from 96% natural ingredients before applying Le Rouge Sheer Velvet for the perfect sheer matte pout. Instrumental test on 20 volunteers Calculated based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.
28 Mall MY
Visit store
Fulfilled by ZALORA
Delivery estimate
Select a location or enter your postcode to get estimated delivery dates
Delivery information for
View Select a location
Select a location to see estimated delivery time and prices
100% Original Product
Select Size
One Size
Only --number-- item in stock. Almost gone, grab it now!
Only --number-- items in stock. Almost gone, grab it now!
Currently available
Product not available
No stock available
All sizes available. Low in stock Almost gone, grab it now!
All sizes available
Only --number-- sizes available. Low in stock Almost gone, grab it now!
Only --number-- sizes available
1 size available. Low in stock Almost gone, grab it now!
1 size available

Have A Question?

We're here to help!

Check out our FAQ here
Non-sale item This item is excluded from vouchers and discounts
Return restrictions apply This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team

Due to hygiene reasons and/or suppliers' requests, we do not accept returns for this item.

For the full list of non-returnable items, please see the FAQ HERE.

Delivery information for
  • Cash on Delivery is disabled on this item.
  • Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via Credit Card, Online Banking, Paypal and ATM/CDM.
  • Should you have any questions, please feel free to drop us an email here