Blooming Flowers II - Sophea Shawl
A subtle batik motifs framed the whole scarf. Dewy pink is the theme of this design. Roses with subtle torn were drawn at the sides of the scarves. Sophea reminds me of a person which I’ve known who is kind-hearted, caring and feminine but strong at heart. Despite her dainty looks, her perseverance inspires me. The subtle rose with torn drawings symbolizes this character of her. I tribute this design in her name.
- Korean chiffon
- Stitched hem
- Dimensions: L180cm x H70cm
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||Hand washDo not bleach|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more
Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Pack your item (with its original packaging and tags intact) together with the returns slip and invoice (Seller only) into your ZALORA delivery package and submit your return request online. Drop off at PosLaju/NinjaVan/JnT (Malaysia), PostCo/CollectoCo (Klang Valley), and GoRush (Brunei). Or book a return pick up via NinjaVan (Klang Valley), Grab (Malaysia) or GoRush (Brunei).
Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully.
For more details, please visit our FAQs here.Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here.
Find out if Cash on Delivery is available for your location HERE.