PS4 Sekiro Shadow Die Twice (R2) PlayStation 4
RM 179.00 RM 159.00
- Your death won’t come easily. Introducing Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice, a fantastical, dark and twisted new gameplay experience from developer FromSoftware, creators of Bloodborne and the Dark Souls series. - Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, and published by Activision, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a third-person, action-adventure game with RPG elements. The single-player game puts players in the protagonist role of a hard-hearted warrior whose mission is to rescue his master, a young lord who is the descendant of an ancient bloodline, and exact revenge on his arch nemesis. Set in the re-imagined world of late 1500s Sengoku Japan; a brutal, bloody period of constant life-and-death conflict, in Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice you are the “one-armed wolf,” a disgraced and disfigured warrior rescued from the brink of death. - In the game, players come face-to-face with larger than life foes; unleash an arsenal of deadly prosthetic tools and powerful ninja abilities to blend stealth, vertical traversal, and visceral head-to-head combat in a bloody confrontation.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||This item is excluded from vouchers and discounts|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more
Only for returnable Lifestyle category, Fine Jewellery, and Electronic Accessory items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Pack your item (with its original packaging and tags intact) together with the returns slip and invoice (Seller only) into your ZALORA delivery package and submit your return request online. Drop off at PosLaju/NinjaVan/JnT (Malaysia), PostCo/CollectoCo (Klang Valley), and Jifee - SF Express (Brunei). Or book a return pick up via NinjaVan (Klang Valley), Grab (Malaysia) or Jifee - SF Express (Brunei).
Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully.
For more details, please visit our FAQs here.Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here.
Find out if Cash on Delivery is available for your location HERE.