Nintendo Switch Devil May Cry Triple Pack (Asia)
RM 229.00 RM 209.00
- Slay enemies in style with combos!
- Chain together combos using your sword and dual-wielded guns to defeat enemies and earn Red Orbs that help make Dante stronger!The more style, the more orbs you'll receive! You can keep track of how stylish you're performing by the ranks you'll see at the top-right of the screen.
- For example, in the first game of the series, get one combo and you'll rank "Dull," but keep chaining more together and you'll climb the ranks in order of "Cool!" → "Bravo!" → "Absolute!" and "Stylish!" Demons Hate Him!
- In the first installment of the Devil May Cry series, the player controls Dante as he faces off against the resurrected Demon Emperor, Mundus. The game introduces Dante's abilities, like Devil Trigger which transforms him into a demon, swordplay, gun-slinging, and stylish combos, all of which have become a staple of the series - Dancing with the Devil
- Devil May Cry 2 takes place many years after the first game. This installment introduces the ability to run along walls, the Rain Storm ability, and others, giving Dante even more freedom to defeat enemies in style. You can also play as the new character, Lucia, who uses speed as a weapon against enemies, as opposed to Dante who relies on power. The bonus mode, Bloody Palace, also makes its first appearance here - More Fun Than You Can Handle
- Devil May Cry 3 takes place before the events of the first game. In this installment, you can choose different close-combat styles like Swordmaster and Gunslinger, and it's up to you which style you decide to develop and improve on. This game also contains the Special Edition features that let you play as Dante's brother Vergil
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||This item is excluded from vouchers and discounts|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more
Only for returnable Lifestyle category, Fine Jewellery, and Electronic Accessory items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Pack your item (with its original packaging and tags intact) together with the returns slip and invoice (Seller only) into your ZALORA delivery package and submit your return request online. Drop off at PosLaju/NinjaVan/JnT (Malaysia), PostCo/CollectoCo (Klang Valley), and Jifee - SF Express (Brunei). Or book a return pick up via NinjaVan (Klang Valley), Grab (Malaysia) or Jifee - SF Express (Brunei).
Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully.
For more details, please visit our FAQs here.Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here.
Find out if Cash on Delivery is available for your location HERE.