Zalora.com.my will not be able to ship certain items to Brunei, and thus you will not see all items on the shop.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – ZALORA DREAM CLOSET
Terms & Conditions
- Participants are required to spend a minimum of RM80 at ZALORA.com.my and guess correctly the Total Value of the items featured in ZALORA closet to be deemed as the WINNER.
- Should there be no participants who guess the amount correctly, THE NEXT closest amount, based on the lowest denomination, shall be pronounced as the WINNER.
- Participants have to email their ORDER CONFIRMATION number and the Total Value of the items in ZALORA closet to email@example.com to be eligible.
- Contest duration is from 27th June, 12am 2012 to 8th July 2012, 12am.
- Winner will be notified by email and announced on the Facebook page. Winner will be asked to send their contact details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and communication will continue within email.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner and the winner will have to send us a photo of themselves with the prizes within 1 week after the prizes has been sent.
Terms & Conditions
- Jade Eservices Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“ZALORA Malaysia”) (referred to as the “Organizer”) holds a contest on Facebook “ZALORA DREAM CLOSET” (“Contest”) commencing on 27th June, 12am 2012 to 8th July 2012, 12am. (“Contest Period”). The prize for the winner of the Contest are specifically chosen fashion related merchandises on Rocket Internet Malaysia (“Prize”).
- The Contest is opened to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents except for the following: a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Jade Eservices Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Rocket Internet Malaysia, ZALORA Malaysia’s group of companies (including subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members ;b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of Jade Eservices Malaysia Sdn Bhd, ZALORA Malaysia and ZALORA Malaysia’s group of companies and their immediate family members(hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”).
- By virtue of an entry to the content, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all Terms & Conditions set out here.
- To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to have to “be a fan” of http://facebook.com/ZaloraMalaysia.
- Participants with complete entries and who fulfils all criteria shall be eligible to win the Prize (“Eligible Entries”). Incomplete entries and/or entries with incorrect requisite personal details will automatically be disqualified from the Contest.
- The winner will be selected based their correct guesses and randomly picked from the pool.
- Selected winner will be contacted via email by the Organizer and will be announced on ZALORA Malaysia’s Facebook page (http://facebook.com/ZaloraMalaysia).
- The Organizer (including their respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
- The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept the Prize via email within 3 days by any winner shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organizer reserves their rights to substitute such rejection with another winner.
- The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the Prize.
- Winner must comply with all the Terms & Conditions herein before claiming the Prize. The Organizer has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to the Terms & Conditions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves the right to use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants is deemed to consent to such use.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Terms & Conditions herein set out shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prize from time to time without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prizes and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance.
- The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- Organizer will not entertain any request to extend the validity period.
- Organizer retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions listed at any time without prior notice.